This No Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks recipe is unusual and unless you’ve tried something like it before you might not be able to imagine how it tastes. You only need 4 ingred*ents to make peanut butter haystacks, and those are butterscotch chips, peanut butter, salted peanuts, and… chow mein noodles!
- 11 oz. Butterscotch chips
- 5 oz. Can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 C. Creamy peanut butter
- ½ C. Salted peanuts
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks
- Place the peanut butter and butterscotch chips into a saucepan over medium low heat. Stir until completely melted.
- Place the chow mein noodles and peanuts in a large mixing bowl, and pour the mixture over them.
- Stir to combine.
- Quickly drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Allow the haystacks to cool and harden before serving.
Credit: Healthy Juice