Are you craving a sweet treat but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen? Look no further! Our 3-Ingred*ent Cookie recipe is here to save the day. With just a few simple ingred*ents, you can whip up delicious cookies that are not only tasty but also packed with natural goodness. Whether you’re a baking enthusiast or a beginner, this recipe is sure to become a staple in your repertoire.
|Rolled Oats||1 cup|
|Optional Additions||As desired|
- Preparation: Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line your baking pan with foil or parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Mixing: Mash the ripe banana until smooth. Incorporate the rolled oats and blend thoroughly. For an extra burst of flavor, feel free to add optional additions like raisins, craisins, or miniature dark chocolate chips.
- Shaping: Use a spoon or your hands to shape cookie-sized mounds and place them on the prepared baking pan. Make sure to leave enough space between each mound.
- Baking: Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies turn a beautiful golden hue. Alternatively, you can microwave the cookie dough for a quick treat.
- Cooling: Allow the freshly baked cookies to cool slightly on the pan before transferring them to a wire rack. This ensures they cool down completely and become crisp.
The Flavors of Simplicity:
These 3-Ingred*ent Cookies are a testament to the beauty of simplicity. By using just a few wholesome ingred*ents, you can create a treat that’s not only satisfying to your taste buds but also good for your body. The combination of ripe banana and rolled oats brings a natural sweetness and a satisfying chewiness to the cookies. And if you’re feeling a bit adventurous, adding raisins, craisins, or miniature dark chocolate chips adds delightful bursts of flavor.
Can I use unripe bananas for this recipe? While ripe bananas offer natural sweetness and moisture, unripe ones might not yield the same results. The ripeness of the banana contributes to the overall flavor and texture of the cookies.
Can I substitute rolled oats with instant oats? Rolled oats work best in this recipe as they provide a hearty texture. Instant oats might result in a softer cookie with a slightly different consistency.
Are these cookies suitable for d*etary restrictions? Yes, these cookies are naturally gluten-free and can be enjoyed by those with gluten sensitivities. To make them vegan, ensure your optional add-ins are plant-based.
Can I freeze the cookie dough for later use? Absolutely! You can shape the cookie dough into mounds and freeze them on a baking sheet. Once frozen, transfer them to an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to bake, simply place the frozen mounds on a baking pan and follow the baking instructions.
Can I customize the optional add-ins? Certainly! Get creative with your add-ins. Try dried fruits, chopped nuts, or even a sprinkle of cinnamon for extra flavor.
How do I store these cookies? Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for a few days. For extended freshness, keep them in the refrigerator.
In the world of baking, simplicity often leads to the most satisfying results. Our 3-Ingred*ent Cookie recipe is a prime example of how a handful of quality ingred*ents can come together to create a delicious treat that’s both easy to make and enjoyable to eat. With the natural sweetness of ripe bananas and the heartiness of rolled oats, these cookies are a delightful addition to any snack time. So go ahead, give this recipe a try, and indulge in the magic of simplicity.