This Walking Taco Cbackerole is full of Mexican favorites and topped with Doritos, Fritos, or Tortilla Chips!
- 1 ½ lbs. Ground beef
- 1 C. Onion chopped
- 3 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 Packet taco seasoning
- 1 Can green chilis
- 2-3 C. Fritos corn chips
- 1 C. Shredded taco blend cheese
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- 1-2 C. Shredded lettuce
- Salsa and sour cream for garnish
How To Make Walking Taco Cbackerole:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ground beef and onion in an oven safe sk*llet over medium high heat on the stove. Saute until the meat is browned and the onions have softened.
- Add the taco seasoning, green chilis and cream cheese to the sk*llet, and saute until the cream cheese is completely melted and combined.
- Top the mixture with the corn chips and then the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the sk*llet from the oven and top with shredded lettuce and tomato.
- Garnish with salsa and sour cream if desired.