Everyone like fries, but we don’t eat them on a regular basis because fried food isn’t very healthy for us. You can dine guilt-free with this recipe for GARLIC PARMESAN FRIES.
There is nothing more gratifying to me than the aroma of frying garlic. It quickly whets my hunger. That’s exactly what these baked garlic and Parmesan fries did.
The garlic smells divine, and the use of baked Parmesan cheese, which gives the fries a crunch when you bite into them, is incredible.
A dusting of chopped parsley completes the gourmet look. You’ll never want fried potatoes again!
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
How To Make Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries:
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into french fry shaped strips.
- Place the potato strips on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Toss with the olive oil and minced garlic as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Don’t leave your cut potatoes unattended for too long, toss them in the oil as soon as you cut them or they will begin to oxidize and turn brown
- I love to use Parmesan cheese that is not in powder form. I love how coarsely grated Parmesan cheese melts and forms a crunchy coat.
- Chop your parsley as small as possible so it sticks well to the fries