These Cream Cheese Squares are the perfect after-dinner snack or even used as a dessert. They are so simple to make, have the perfect amount of sweetness, and are so delicious.
Here is a quick and easy recipe that everyone will love. These Cream Cheese Bars are so rich and sweet that everyone will want more.
- A yellow cake mix box.
- 2 large beaten eggs.
- 1/2 Cup.Of softened butter.
- 4 Cups.Of confectioner’s sugar.
- An 8-oz box.Of softened cream cheese.
- 1 small spoon.Of vanilla extract.
How To Make Cream Cheese Squares
- Turn the temperature in the oven up to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, and butter together until everything is evenly distributed.
- Make a cake layer by pressing the cake batter onto a 9×13-inch pan that has been buttered.
- Combine the confectioner’s sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and stir until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- On top of the cake mixture, spread the cream cheese and frosting mixture.
- Put in oven and bake for 35 minutes. The next step is to cool fully before cutting into squares.
Credit: Healthy Juice