Dorito Taco Salad has been a go-to potluck recipe for as long as I can remember!!
I have been making this forever… But I get individual bags of Doritos… Everybody gets a bag and u put ur toppings inside and eat it right from the bag
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 lb. Lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. Taco seasoning
- 1 Medium iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 Large tomato diced
- 1-2 C. Nacho cheese Doritos chips
- 1 C. Catalina dressing
- Sour cream and guacamole for garnish if desired
- Heat the olive oil in a sk*llet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add the ground beef and taco seasoning to the sk*llet, and cook until completely browned. Drain and set the meat aside to cool.
- Chop the iceberg lettuce, and place it into a large bowl.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cooked beef, Doritos and Catalina dressing to the bowl with the lettuce, and toss well to combine.
- Serve topped with sour cream and guacamole if desired.