- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste as needed
- 4 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, cubed small
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayo, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and salt until combined.
- Add peas, bacon, onion, and cheese to bowl and gently stir to coat in dressing.
- Chill until ready to serve, but at least 1 hour. Garnish with more crispy bacon if desired before serving. Enjoy!