The first time I ever made baked cream cheese spaghetti, I wasn’t sure what to expect. But the end result was absolutely delicious!
The creamy sauce pairs perfectly with the noodles and cheese, making for a comforting and satisfying dish.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti noodles
- 1 Jar spaghetti sauce of choice
- 2 lb. Ground beef
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 ½ C. Mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ C. Parmesan cheese
How To Make Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the spaghetti to your liking and drain.
- Return the spaghetti to the pot, and mix with the cream cheese until combined.
- Heat the ground beef in a sk*llet over medium high heat on the stove. Cook seasoned with salt and pepper to taste until completely browned. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the garlic and Italian seasoning to the meat, and stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce into the meat mixture, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place a bit of the meat mixture in the bottom of a well greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the spaghetti.
- Add the rest of the meat mixture on top of the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and parmesan on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Credit: Recipes Need