- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped in small
- 2 chicken breasts chopped in small
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- ¾ cup uncooked rice
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup (1 can)
- 3 cups chicken broth less salty
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
How To Make Chicken and Broccoli Cheesy Cbackerole
- Take a large sk*llet and heat the olive oil. Then add medium size onion and square-cut chicken pieces.
- Cook until they turn brown. Add salt and pepper as per flavour. Cook for 30 more seconds.
- Next, put in rice, chicken soup and 2 cups of chicken broth. you can add more. Cook the rice Fully. It should be done in fifteen minutes.
- Add broccoli and cheese and cook for two more minutes to soften it.
- Then add cheese cover on the top and put on a broiler until it turns brown.
- Sprinkle parsley at the end.
Credit: Recipes Need