This crockpot Polish sausage, sauerkraut, and is amazing! The sausage was perfectly cooked and the sauerkraut gave it a delicious flavor, the potatoes were also delicious, and they went perfectly with the other ingredients.
We love this easy crock pot recipe! Sauerkraut and potatoes just seem to go together. Add some Polish sausage and you have a meal in a pot! This is real comfort food and my family is all about comfort food. We love easy crock pot recipes and this one is definitely a keeper. You can cut this recipe in half or double it for a group of people.
- 5-6 Medium gold potatoes cut into large chunks
- 16 oz. Sauerkraut
- 1 ½ lb. Polish sausage cut into large pieces
- ½ C. Chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Caraway seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Polish sausage Sauerkraut and potatoes
- Place the sauerkraut into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cover the sauerkraut with the potatoes and then the sausage.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, caraway seeds, and bay leaf.
- Pour the mixture over the ingredients in the crockpot, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours. Mix well before serving.
Credit: Recipes Need