Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is the perfect comfort dish. You won’t even miss the hamburger bun after trying this amazing recipe! This cheesy low carb casserole is full of cheese, ground beef, and bacon. It is definitely a meat lover’s dream!
While you can’t eat cheeseburgers with a traditional bun on the keto diet, this delicious low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is sure to curb your cravings.
There is something so satisfying about a good bacon cheeseburger. Layers of meat, cheese, and bacon -seriously, it’s just an amazing combination! Even my husband who is not on a low carb diet loves this cheesy low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound cooked bacon, cut into pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
How To Make Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with garlic and onion powder until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Spread beef onto the bottom of a 9×13-inch casserole pan. Stir in bacon pieces.
- Whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. Stir in 8 ounces Cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the beef and bacon. Top with the remaining 4 ounces cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes.
Credit: Recipes Need