I absolutely love cabbage and when I can come up with new recipes, I am in heaven. This one I decided to try to make a Spanish Style. My family loves Spanish Rice and could eat it every day if I let them.
When you have cabbage, you have a side dish that works for any meal you want to make. It will taste great with Pork, Beef, Ham and chicken. It is a perfect match for all of the possibilities. This dish also works perfectly if you decide to grill burgers. It would be a little heavy on the beef intake, but when you use lean ground beef, it should be great.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 can rotel
- 1 packet Taco seasoning
How To Make Spanish Style Cabbage
- Brown the hamburger in a skillet and drain the excess fat
- Sauté the cabbage in 2 tbsp of butter until it is tender
- Add the beef to the cabbage and pour in the rotel tomatoes and one half can of water, add in the Taco seasoning and stir well.
- Simmer until the liquid is absorbed.
Credit: Recipes Need