To prepare this chocolate cake without milk or butter, without gluten and without sugar, we will need few ingredients: egg, coconut oil, xylitol, cocoa powder, grated coconut, water and baking powder. Preparing this cake is simple: we beat the eggs and oil in a mixer until airy, then pour them into a bowl. We add cocoa powder, xylitol, yeast, grated coconut and water. We pour everything into a greased mold and bake in the microwave for 4 and a half minutes or in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then, all that remains is to taste this marvel!
How to make chocolate cake!
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or other neutral oil)
- 3 tablespoons xylitol (or other sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 100 g grated coconut
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- In a blender, whisk the eggs and oil until the mixture is smooth and airy.
- Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl and add the
cocoa powder, xylitol, baking powder, grated coconut and water. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and bake in a preheated oven at
180°C for 15 minutes or in the microwave for 4.5 minutes on full power.
- And There you go ! Your lactose-free, gluten-free and sugar-free express chocolate cake is ready to be tasted.
Credit: Light Recipes