-2 pounds of unsalted butter (I prefer great value brand because the butter doesn’t seem to be as yellow)
-2 pounds of powdered sugar (Once again I prefer great value brand because I never have to sift it)
– Flavoring of your choice approximately 1 Tablespoon maybe a little more (I don’t measure this part so I’m not sure)
– 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Beat softened butter for a ridiculous amount of time, probably like 10 minutes or so. The butter will start to turn an almost white color. Make sure to scrape the butter down a couple of times during this process.
2. Once the butter is done mixing add in the powdered sugar.
3. Once that is incorporated add in the flavoring extract and the 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream. Mix for a minute, scrape down the bowl, and mix for a minute or two longer. Voila!! Smooth creamy
Credit: El Daja