3 cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda
½ teaspoon of salt
1 ½ cup of oil
1 ½ cup buttermilk
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
2 ½ cups of sugar
1 1/2 cups of whole milk (buttermilk)
2 lemons (buttermilk)
🔹For the filling:
100g of butter
2 cans of condensed milk
150g of powdered milk
200g of chopped strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Grease the mold and place parchment paper in the bottom and flour.
3. For the buttermilk: mix the milk with the lemon juice and rest for 15 min.
4. In a bowl sift the flour together with the baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. We reserve
5. In another bowl, mix the eggs together with the oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
6. Add the dry ingredients in two batches and mix with enveloping movements.
7. Add the sugar and mix well until integrated.
8. Place the dough in the mold and bake for 25 minutes, until when inserting a thin knife or a high stick, it comes out clean.
9. Let cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and let them cool completely.
10. We chop our cake into two or three parts. As you prefer.
🔸For the filling:
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, add the condensed milk and powdered milk, stir well until it forms a homogeneous mass and add the chopped strawberries.
2. Pour it into the first base of the cake and add the lid that you had previously removed. Bathe the cake with melted milk chocolate and decorate to taste
Moist chocolate cake stuffed with strawberries and condensed milk