40 g of breadcrumb
60 g of mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp of flour
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme
Olive oil for frying
1. Wash and grate the zucchini, then drain and squeeze them to eliminate excess water.
2. Grate carrots too.
3. Then mix in eggs, mozzarella cheese, a pinch of salt, thyme, garlic powder, breadcrumbs and flour.
4. Stir well to blen all the ingredients.
5. Using two spoons, make some fritters and cook them in a pan with hot oil.
6. Cook at low heat until they’re golden on both sides.