2 tablespoons of milk (Fresh Milk)
2 tablespoons of honey
3/4 cup of sugar
3/4 cup self-rising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 160º. Put baking paper in the mold and spread with a little butter.
2. Mix the honey with the hot milk and set it aside. Beat the egg whites to the point of nine, gradually adding the sugar.
3. Add the beaten egg yolks little by little to the whites until stiff. Add the sifted flour little by little and mix well.
4. Add the honey and milk mixture and stir well. Pour the mixture into the mold, tap it a little to make sure there are no air bubbles.
5. Cook it in the oven until the cake detaches itself from the walls and when it touches the surface it goes down and up again.
6. Once cooked, unmold the cake upside down, keeping it like this for several hours so that it cools down, covering it with transparent film so that it does not sink or lose moisture.
7. After a few hours you can cut the Kasutera into thick slices.