Asparagus is easy to prepare and delicious. It must be washed and the tough ends removed. There are many ways to add it to food dishes such as:
Asparagus can be cooked in several ways, such as boiling, steaming, grilling, and roasting. It can also be purchased canned, where it is cooked and ready to eat.
It can be used in a number of dishes such as salads, frittatas, omelets, and pastas, and is also an excellent side dish.
It can be eaten alone with a little olive oil.
4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts about 1 1/2 lb.
1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Sea salt and pepper
12 Asparagus stalks end trimmed
1 oz Sun-dried Tomatoes chopped
4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Start cutting each one lengthwise to create the pockets. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
3. Place the chicken on a clean chopping board and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Add 3 sprigs of asparagus and a couple of pieces of sun-dried tomatoes to a mozzarella slice, then roll it to hold them inside. Stuff the chicken breasts with it.
5. Close the pocket with a toothpick. Heat oil in a large and cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add in the chicken and sear it until nicely golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
7. Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until the cooked through and no longer pink in the inside.
Credit: Cooking with Lima